LADY LIBERTY & PEACE IS WATCHING ANGELS
HOME*
HERE YOU'LL FIND AN OVERVIEW OVER MY WEB PRESENCES

Freitag, 15. August 2014

PEACE & ART


I am connected to the topic “peace” for a long time and it is a topic that is a daily life training in every moment 
staying in peace, 
coming back to peace, 
being centered in peace. 
While creating I am always connected to peace, 
because I am connected to my soul 
and my SOUL IS PEACE

"Art projects are combined with my inner path since 1994 .......... As a result of an acute hearing loss in the same year, I decided to follow the path of self-reflection and self-awareness and to train living, thinking, acting from the bottom of my heart on a daily basis .......... Art has always supported this process to keep the connection to heart & soul, because all works of art have been created in focus on heart & soul. The viewer is touched by my art in heart & soul in his own vivid magical world. .......... For every human being is peace, harmony, beauty, silence, love, joy, freedom, structure .......... Anything else covers those qualities and may be understood, accepted and transformed so that the pure cut diamond becomes alive step by step and begins to shine......This process makes possible: 

Living, thinking, acting from the bottom of the heart. 

Peace within everyone's heart = Peace in the world”

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen